Second Entry
The progress which I have made this week is that I have filmed some interview needed for my documentary and I have completed all my pre production.
This week I faced an unexpected challenge of having 2 of my contacts drop out of an interview as they have notified me they do not want to be filmed on camera. This came as a massive problem as I had only filmed one interview and needed 3 more , I quickly got on the phone and was able to find a Journalist who was willing to film an interview. I thought about my subject and realised that a media teacher is relevant for the subject I am covering as they also know much more about the subject then I do. Finally I had booked an Interview with the deputy mayor of Tower Hamlets but the day before filming they notified me that he has a meeting and will not be able to do the interview which meant that I have 3 interview which I am happy with. Over the weekend I went out on location with the presenter and filmed the presenting bits but the presenter had forgotten some of her lines which meant that we had to cut the lines down a bit more so she would be able to remember them. This was a challenge as I was missing some key points which I wanted the audience to know , but to deal with this challenge during editing I can make the presenter to multiple voice overs which would help me progress more.
Next week my aim is to get the basics of the editing done and get all the footage onto the time line and then start cutting and also producing voice overs and graphics which means I will be using a lot of my free time to come and edit to make sure that I get the work done and to the best of my ability.
No comments:
Post a Comment