These are the questions I will ask during the Vox Pops :
- Should celebrities have a private life and why?
Questions that I will be asking Jonathan Colette :
-What is the PCC?
-How can it help normal/celebrities?
-How long have you been apart of the organisation?
-Can you give us an example of when the PCC has helped someone?
-What are your personal opinions on private life?
Questions I will be asking Miss Seven :
-What are your views on celebrities and their private lives?
-Do you think they have the right to complain?
Questions I will be asking Journalist :
-What are your views on celebrities and their private life?
-Do they have the right to complain?
-As a Journalist do you think there is a line between private life and things that can be made public?
-Thoughts on News Hacking Scandal?
No comments:
Post a Comment